From caffeine, alcohol, onions, tomatoes to spicy food and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 12 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat In The Morning – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RmJRohqtNk&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=20
WATCH 🎥: 10 Foods To Avoid If You Have Arthritis – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOlQVWT2gI&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=32
#Heartburn #AcidReflux #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Soda – 00:41
2. Onion – :01:12
3. Alcohol – 01:37
4. Salt – 02:00
5. Chocolate – 02:36
6. Caffeine – :03:00:
7. Fatty Foods – 03:35
8. Peppermint – 04:14
9. Tomato – 04:32
10. Fried Foods – 04:59
11. Dairy Products – :05:30
12. Citrus Fruits – :06:03
13. Spicy Foods – 06:27
14. Sparkling Water – 07:11
15. Avocados – 07:31
16. Peanut Butter – 07:53:
17. Table Sugar – 08:24
18. Tobacco – 08:46
1. Soda: Soda and other carbonated beverages are some of the main culprits of acid reflux. The bubbles of carbonation expand inside the stomach, and the increased pressure contributes to reflux. Sodas with caffeine are even worse.
2. Onions: Onions, while nutritious, contain a fermentable fiber which may relax the lower part of the throat and increase reflux. One study compared people’s symptoms after eating a burger with raw onions compared to one without and found that the onion-eaters had significantly more heartburn.
3. Alcohol: As it turns out, like most things, alcohol does zero to help heartburn. Several studies have shown that drinking too much alcohol can lead to several stomach-related problems.
4. Salt: Eating table salt or salty foods may increase reflux, a risk factor for heartburn. For instance, one study found that people who added table salt to their meals had 70% higher risk of reflux than people who went without.
5. Chocolate: Bad news for chocolate lovers: It seems to cause more reflux than any other food. And it’s a triple whammy. It contains caffeine and other stimulants which cause reflux. It is high in fat and cocoa, both of which cause reflux as well.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i