Pregnancy has resulted to a lot of changes in the body. There are hormonal changes to experience which includes the growth of the baby, heartburn which is our topic of discussion, heartburn usually comes when you did not expect. If in your own case you never experience heartburn before pregnancy there is a chance that you will get heartburn during pregnancy.
Heartburn Relief Tips For Pregnant Women.
1. Eat meals several times in a small quantity throughout the day. You must thoroughly chew everything you eat , eating larger meals is dangerous. This is because most women tend to eat more filling the stomach very full or you can prevent heartburn during pregnancy by eating smaller meals at more frequent intervals. As this could help your belly in digesting the foods you eat before heartburn arises make sure you eat slowly and chew your food completely.
2. Sleeping with your head and the remaining part of your body elevated will reduce heartburn during pregnancy. By elevating the top half of your body will force the gravity to keep the cid that resulted to heartburn inside your belly.
3. Avoid food that are most like to cause heartburn such as sodas, juice and coffee. In addition taking water slowly throughout the day is advisable rather than drinking large quantity of water. Citrus fruits, tomatoes, fried foods, vinegar, mustard and fats to correct your posture. You just have to believe that practicing correct posture can be of great help when it comes to heartburn problem.
4. You have to be extremely careful of how you bend down at the kness although you will have no choice but to do so as your tommy expands. Earlier on in your pregnancy bending down at the knew will put less pressure on your stomach as well as your oesophagus .This can reduce the problem of heartburn. During pregnancy smoking and taking alcohol is not encourage in lure of this, smoking and taking alcohol irritate the oeasophagus which will definitely lead to heartburn.
5. For relief of heartburn, products that contain extract from aloe vera are sometime good. Aloe vera was not used historically for stomach upset, but it is generally believe by some to be effective for several rampant digestive problems. It was also useful to soothe burn and promote healing of external /internal injuries in a situation where the lining of the esophagus is damaged,juice extracted from aloe-plant can heal it.
Finally,eating papaya and pineapple is good for your stomach.This fruits contains some of the same type of enzymes used by your stomach.So by adding them to your meal,it will aids your stomach helping with digestion.