Do subscribe to my channel for more content like this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuk9UF-puN6-0TcO8fqBKg
Here’s the entire script of the video :
Acid Reflux, medicinally known as gastroesophageal reflux (GER), happens when acid from the stomach up into the food pipe (throat). Certain eating regimens can trigger acid reflux, and it is additionally bound to influence pregnant individuals and those with asthma or abundance body weight.
Some natural ways to stop Acid Reflux are : 1. Stop smoking : A huge collection of exploration has affirmed that smoking is terrible for wellbeing, however individuals might be uninformed that smoke, even used smoke, can build indigestion. The lower esophageal sphincter (LES) is the valve between the throat and the stomach. The LES prevents stomach corrosive from streaming back up into the food pipe.
2. Calming techniques : Focusing on the discomfort that acid reflux causes can lead to anxiety and worsen how a person feels. Someone experiencing anxiety can try box breathing techniques to manage the rapid breathing and dizziness that can occur with anxiety.
3. Stay away from triggering ingredients: Research shows that specific food varieties decrease the tone of the LES and can cause disturbance. An individual can have a go at eliminating the trigger food sources from their eating routine to see whether this diminishes the indications of indigestion. Basic trigger food varieties include: Coffee, Liquor, Mint, Tomato, Fatty foods, Spicy food ingredients.
4. Include ginger into the eating routine : Research Exploration shows that ginger might be useful for nausea, vomiting and other different symptoms. Ginger is a simple fixing to include into the eating routine. Individuals can attempt: Adding it to heated water to make ginger tea. Including it into stir-fry while cooking. Boiling it in a soup. Grating it raw onto salads or cereals.
5. Eat early : A recent report found that members who rested within 3 hours of eating had a higher danger of suffering from acid reflux. Leaving a longer gap between dinner and going to bed gives the body more time to digest the food. Sitting up additionally helps the body digest food appropriately. The appropriate digestion of food can diminish the probability of acid reflux.
6. Maintain a moderate weight : Eating a balanced diet is key for a person’s general health, and it can also help them manage their weight. A research of USA state that 74% of all adults are overweight or have obesity.
Research says that acid reflux happens all the more often among grown-ups who have a high mass index (BMI) or obesity. The reason for the link seems to be that excess fat around the abdominal area puts pressure on the stomach, making the body work harder to keep acid down.
7. Chew sugar-free gum after meals : An older study has shown that chewing gum can increase swallowing frequency. Chewing also boosts saliva production, which helps neutralize stomach acid. However, it is important to avoid chewing gums containing sugar, which may make the symptoms worse or cause dental erosion. People should also avoid mint flavored gum, as mint can worsen the symptoms of acid reflux.
8. Wear less restrictive clothing : Tight clothing, such as belts, jeans, or other fitted garments around the stomach and waist, can put pressure on the abdomen. This pressure may trigger acid reflux. A person can try wearing loose clothing to relieve the pressure on their abdominal region.
9. Try herbal tea : Some drinks, including coffee and alcohol, may increase the symptoms of acid reflux. Replacing these beverages with decaffeinated herbal teas may help reduce the likelihood of acid reflux. Herbal teas can also help improve digestion and ease symptoms such as dizziness or nausea. Popular herbal teas include: chamomile tea, licorice tea, green tea, fennel tea, fruit teas.
10. Introduce high fiber food into the diet : Fiber is an important part of every healthy diet. It can help a person feel full and aid digestion, easing the symptoms of acid reflux. Fiber-rich foods that a person can start introducing to their diet include: whole wheat breakfast, cereals porridge, oats granary bread, whole wheat pasta bulgur, wheat brown rice potato skin (for example, on baked potatoes), beans, lentils, chickpeas, broccoli. Thank you very much for watching the video. If you liked the video then do like, share and subscribe to my channel. Hope to see you in the next one.
#how to stop acid reflux
#how to treat acid reflux naturally
#natural ways to cure acid reflux
#acid reflux diet